We had been asked if we fancied a year-long project at Stamp Club and after everyone agreed they’d like that we were commissioned to make some sort of record of each technique we learned throughout the 11 months of the club year. We could make or buy the book itself so I used an album I’d picked up somewhere which had plenty of pages in it and which would, hopefully, cope with the thickness needed.
The front cover had a square aperture in it and I filled that with a clear plastic ‘shaker’ which I’d saved from brads or eyelets or something similar. It was a perfect fit for the hole and so I backed it with some die-cuts, added different coloured micro-beads and outlined the whole thing with a die-cut Nestie. I couldn’t resist using my recently acquired Fallen Angel die too and then, because I have trouble with a lot of white space, I stamped some hearts all over the cover itself.
I’ll add descriptions to each photo so click on the first one and then right-arrow through to see what’s what.